Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Cooties and Old Friends

This is just a little tiny taste of our time in Casselberry. I had some major camera malfunctioning, still trying to work out the details. What this means to you-this blog post will be updated when I get my photos from Shannon from our night out with the BEST neighbors in the world-the Coutants (cooties). But for now, just two pics for your viewing pleasure.

That afternoon, Shannon organized a playdate for Reeder to hang out with her old cronies. We had an awesome group of moms in Casselberry that I hung out with daily. A few of them showed up for a little reunion show.

These are Reeder's first besties-Preston, Ava and Wyatt. I can't believe how big all these kids are! We met Ava when Reeder was just weeks old at a breastfeeding luncheon-I can't believe it's already been four years! AHHHH!

2 comments:

  1. Glad to see you back- and blogging. Am anxiously awaiting more. Can't believe how "grown up" those little ones look! So glad you got to have a reunion! Grama Max

    ReplyDelete
  2. how are the cooties?!! And it's about time you showed your faithful stalkers (I mean readers) some blog love!

    ReplyDelete